Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beautiful May and Mothers Day

It is a beautiful day outside - we got sun shining through those clouds finally and the spring flowers are blooming- the humming birds are back. The gardens need a lot of work but hurrah it is spring!
Mothers day is coming and many will have such a good time. I have a little suspicion that it will be calm and quiet here. My mom is gone home to her Lord now, so I have nothing to do to get ready for her. She has all she needs. I expect nothing from my children as they have big families to cellibrate the day with.Their families have been blessed with five children each - one is in heaven, so the possibilities are full for the remaining nine!.
Children need to learn to cheer on their parents~ not to mention how fun it is to do! Card making, flower picking - hundreds of things for mom's from little ones and the older ones- all the way up to those that still have parents to give to.
I hope that where ever you are with your mom the the day is a blessing. Love on your mom and let this be a very special time if you are the mom receiving! Lucky you to have children that rise up and call you blessed!
Here is my mom and my daughter ~ two of the most loved people in my life.This was a tea party for Mother's day 2010. I am so glad we had this photo made.

No comments:

Post a Comment